BBX Minerals Ltd. is an Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)-listed precious metals resource development and technology company with a 100% owned atypical, high-grade precious metals deposit in Brazil.
The company’s principal focus is on developing a proprietary, transferable precious metals extraction process applicable to the company’s Brazilian discovery and other similar deposits worldwide. This unique and new hydrometallurgical extraction process is being developed by BBX Minerals using its own staff combined with a group of international experts bringing over 100 years of combined knowledge, experience and specilisation in this particular field of chemistry. Once the development of this proprietary process is completed and verified through a planned metallurgical test plant, BBX will be able to efficiently extract the precious metals from its Brazilian deposits.
Ema, Tres Estados, and Juma East projects are in a very favorable geological setting initially known for Garimpeiro artisanal mining and prospecting activity. The key features of each are listed below. Please click through to each project’s page for more extensive details.
Ema Gold Project
- BBX has been granted 2 exploration leases.
- Soil sampling and mapping was undertaken in 2016 followed by a programme of RC and diamond drilling in 2017.
- Metallurgical extraction results have been released from both surface and drill-hole samples, showing the presence of extensive, high-grade precious metal recoverable from mineralisation in both gabbro and quartz-porphyry host rocks.
- Trial mining license granted June 2019, 50,000 tonnes per annum.
Tres Estados Gold Project
- BBX has been granted 1 exploration lease
- Soil sampling and mapping was undertaken in 2016 followed by RC drilling in 2017.
- Metallurgical extraction results have been released from both surface and drill-hole samples, showing the presence of extensive, high-grade precious metal recoverable from mineralisation.
Brazil is a mining-friendly country, largely under-explored and with low sovereign risk.
- Vastly under-explored relative to other major mining jurisdictions
- Robust investment climate
- Track record of the Government honoring contract terms
- World’s 7th largest—and Latin America’s largest—economy
- Rapidly-growing population with +USD800 billion allocated to infrastructure spending
- Internationally-accredited technology, engineering, manufacturing, and construction companies.